Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ricky Martin Thinks of Expanding His Family By Turning To Adoption (Article Translation)



The singer, who just turned 39, said that adopting a child would be a great way to give a little brother to twins Matteo and Valentino.

Ricky Martin is happy to be living the best parenting experience with his children, Matteo and Valentino, but could soon increase the size of his family and could turn to adoption.

“Although I started with a surrogate, adoption is probably my next step”, said 39-year-old Puerto Rican artist to the television show Extra,  shortly after performing with other celebrities in the CBS special A Home for the Holidays which promotes adoption.

“I am here as a father…20 thousand children have been beautifully impacted by this project.  Adoption is beautiful. Give it a try. "

And when asked about the gift he expected to receive at Christmas, the singer of “The Best Thing About Me is You” made it clear that his children are the most important thing in his life. 

"I just want my children to be happy”.  “I want my children to be healthy.”

Article translation by Candela Spirit
Please see the original article on People Espanol.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment