Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ricky Martin Releases New Video, "The Best Thing About Me Is You"....Did You See Me!!



Today started out as one of the grayest and coldest day ever...but then about an hour ago, I got check out Ricky Martin's new video for "The Best Thing About Me Is You".....and the sun came out! This song is one of the singles from the upcoming album Musica + Alma + Sexo.

If you haven't been fortunate enough to hear the song, then you wouldn't know what an up tempo, bouncy and bright song this is. When I heard that the video was getting ready to be released I had no idea what to expect. Ricky is always full of great surprises....I'm here to tell you, I love it!!!!

The video was filmed in Miami this past December, and was directed by Carlos Perez, who has directed videos for Daddy Yankee and Don Omar.

What I liked about the video the most...is that I was able to see myself reflected in all the beautiful faces in the video......after all You = Me......so if you watch this video and can't see yourself.....you're looking with your eyes and not your heart.

~Peace

1 comments:

Fantasia Chayan said...

wowowow me encanta !muy buen video !! y magnifico mensaje !
Rossy J

Post a Comment