Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bruno Mars Is Winning Me Over!

Pandora's Caja Media Research Assistant Fantasia thought that this would be a great followup to Bariloche's post on the amazing Bruno Mars.....Fantasia was right. I have to admit, I haven't really listened to much of Bruno's music, but that apparently is going to have to change. If you don't know by now, I"m a sucker for a great ballad, and I'm an even bigger sucker for a multi-functional artist.

I've seen Bruno perform this same song, "Just the Way You Are" but played on the piano, now we get to hear and see him perform a special rendition of the same song accept on the acoustic guitar. I want whoever should read this post, especially if you've never hear of Bruno Mars, or maybe you've about him somewhat, but have actually never listened to him....just take a few minutes....he just might win you over to.

~Peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment