Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jon Secada

 
Jon Secada is celebrating 20 years in music. He is releasing a new song called "I'm Never Far Away."

Jon admits that over two decades of work, he has good memories. Two of his favorite memories were winning his first Grammy, and recording a duet with tenor Luciano Pavarotti in 2006. “I spent my childhood seeing artists winning Grammy's and to receive one, it was incredible, to be nominated, it was incredible. To sing with Pavarotti was another phenomenal moment of my career, seldom I have been full of anxieties, before going out to the stage, as that night ”, he confessed.

Jon will be releasing a new album, this year, still untitled. It will feature the current release "I'm Never Far Away."

For more information, please visit:

 http://www.jonsecada.com/ You can hear a sample of his new song here.




HTV

0 comments:

Post a Comment