Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Kris Holden-Ried, Lost Girl's Sexy Factor


For those of you that don't know me, I blog about people, places and things that I LOVE! Usually what happens is, I stumble over, into, onto, or through something and the next thing you know I'm scouring the internet searching for anything that I can find on the subject. The most recent object of my affections is a Canadian born hottie Kris Holden-Ried.

How did I stumble upon this one man swag machine, my kids of course! My kids are always telling me what's hot on Netflix. So one evening one of the kids says there's a show on Netflix called "Lost Girl" and that it would be right up my alley, being that I'm a huge paranormal romance lover. I figure what's the harm. Next thing I know it's one week later and I've watched all of the episodes that are available and I'm jonesing for a fix! All of this was due to Kris Holden-Ried, who stars in the show as a wolf-shifter fey by the name of Dyson.

You just may ask me what makes him different than the myriad of other guys who play some sort of shifter on television or in movies lately (Yes, there have been plenty of the last few years), In my opinion, it's his SEXY FACTOR! Yes, he's definitely got it going on! I also like the fact that he's a more mature man, not a dude that's barely out of diapers. Body like BOO YA! And if that doesn't snag you, just listen to his voice! It's like warm chocolate! (I'll make sure to include a video clip somewhere in this post).

I will give you fair warning if you haven't see "Lost Girl" and you want to, Lost Girl Plot summary
  • Lost Girl follows supernatural seductress Bo, a Succubus who feeds on the sexual energy (sometimes called "chi") of humans.  Growing up with human parents, Bo had no reason to believe she was anything other than the girl next door - until she drained her boyfriend to death in their first sexual encounter. After years of running, Bo discovered she was Fae, creatures of legend and folklore, who pass as humans while feeding off them secretly and in different ways, as they have for millennia. Relieved to find out that she is not alone, yet horrified, Bo decides to take the middle path between the humans and the Fae while embarking on a personal mission to unlock the secrets of her origin.
    With the help of her sidekick, Kenzi, her grandfather, Trick and her on-again/off-again love interests, Dyson and Lauren, Bo's journeys into the world of the Fae is met with danger at every turn.
 Two key words, succubus and sex, and lots of it. Here's one of my favorite video clips




What else do I find so sexy about Kris, is that from what I've seen in interviews he seems fan friendly and intelligent. Don't you just love a man that actually will read a book!
 

 I wish I had more time to write this post, but it's Friday and a girl's just about to head out, but I wanted to kick something out to the WWW before I did.

For those of you that live in Canada, you can watch "Lost Girl" on Showcase, and for those of you in the States, you can catch it on the Syfy channel. You can catch up on the last few season's on Netflix for those of you that have it, and I also believe that it's available on Amazon.com.

You can follow Kris on Twitter @KrisHolden_Ried

Now you  know I would never leave my people without major photos! Enjoy my beautiful people!

Much Love, See you all around the Box!

Pandora!



















 






























Love people that have a social conscience!













































0 comments:

Post a Comment