Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kris Holden Ried (KHR) Warming Up a Rainy Day


Of all my KHR photos, this one is my fav....so much swag!

Hello beautiful people, I'm sitting in my office on a seriously gray, rainy day, sipping on Chai tea, and listening to Allen Stone  - Vibe With Yah.  Don't get me wrong, I know Mother Earth needs the Spring rain, but if you know me, you know these kinds of days always inspire me to write; so here I am sitting at my computer. I decided to play with one of my knew faves, Kris Holden-Ried, or KHR to his beloved fans.



Let me clarify what I mean by "Playing With" for all of you Pandora's Caja newbies. I love scouring the internet when researching my faves. Looking for new info, pics and resources. So today I'm playing with KHR. This is my second post in Latidos on KHR, the first "Kris Holden-Ried, Lost Girl's Sexy Factor" was a quick one that I jetted off one day before I left work.

Kris Holden-Ried plays Dyson, the wolf shifter fae in ScyFy Channel's Lost Girl, and he also played an Uber-Lycan in Underworld Awakening. Trust me if you haven't already seen KHR in one of these, he's definitely a MUST see; you'll fall head over heels shortly thereafter.

During my play with KHR I started thinking about my favorite paranormal romance series, "The Black Dagger Brotherhood" of course! My creative mind started turning.....Tohrment! Tohment's book is called Lover Reborn. So for you BDB Fans I throwing my nomination of Kris for the role of Tohment (Tor) should there be a Black Dagger Brotherhood movie!  - If you love paranormal romance you should definitely check out this series. J.R. Ward in the BEST!

Question is, when you do fall and you will, where do you go to stay on top of all things KHR? Let me open my box and see what I can pull out.

I met a few really cool KHR fans on Twitter, shout outs to
SuzyM @SusanneMetaxas,
 Kiersten Krum @KierstenKrum ,
 KHR Lovelies @KHRLovelies
 and MaryD @surfsupnet

These ladies were EXTREMELY helpful in pointing me in the direction of all things KHR. If you're a fan, give these ladies a follow #FF


The official fan site is Kris Holden-Ried Online, full of fan forums, videos, pictures, and all of the latest news. Let me clarify about the pictures, not just a few, no, it's more like a well organized treasure trove!

There is also a very, very cool fan run site called Kris Holden-Ried.CA. The look of this sight is very cool and inviting. It's a first for my girl @KHRLovelies, and from one blogger to another, well done. I'll be following you Mija!

Well, it's just about time for me to start packing up my bags, and heading home. Until the next rainy day!

Much Love!
Pandora

0 comments:

Post a Comment